4.1 comes with a more granular data definition hierarchy that will make it easier to
write more API definitions. This marked by the introduction of a new member known
Entity only needs a
get key(), as well
as member declarations to integrate fully.
- Useful for nested entities that don't have endpoints like LatestPrice.
- Useful for non-REST style APIs like GraphQL.
- Simplifies defining nested entities.
- Resource.getKey() -> Resource.key
- Resource.getEntitySchema() -> Resource.asSchema()
- Entity.define() -> override Entity.schema
- Normalizr: top level key sent to getId is undefined not null
- pk() now takes additional parent, and key optional args
- pk() no longer accepts number return value (run .toString())